www.redclan.nl Forum Index www.redclan.nl
The forum of THE |RED| CLAN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistreerRegistreer 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privé berichten te bekijkenLog in om je privé berichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Sorry but I cant let it go.
Ga naar Pagina 1, 2, 3  Volgende

Dit forum is gesloten. Het plaatsen of bewerken van berichten of onderwerpen is niet mogelijk   Dit onderwerp is gesloten. Het plaatsen of bewerken van berichten is niet mogelijk    www.redclan.nl Forum Index -> Public Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
Admin complaint.
Gast

BerichtGeplaatst: Za Feb 26, 2005 9:22 pm    Onderwerp: Sorry but I cant let it go. Reageer met quote

I knwo no one wants to hear that someone associated with them is doing something questionable. But I just cant let this one go. I am sure this is futile after all you have to take care of your own first and will side with them. The person in question (sorry but I cant remember exact name) is speady something.. expo speedy or somethign like that.. ovbviously had admin powers so sure you know who I am talking about. Me and several other ~US~ players have been playign in your market garden server quite abit. And have to say it rocks... even though a european server most of our american players can play with little to no lag and allows us to play with our european members with out having them lag out on american servers. Usually the server is a blast. Alwasy fun friendly people on and yes the occasionaly trash talker... its unavoidable. But today was just terribly out of line. I was autoswitched to axis and the 109 was up and figured hey I will harass the tanks with it... I run up to it and speedy jumps in... I figure no big deal he got there first... so I wait the 15 seconds it took him to get shot doan and waited for respawn... figuring most decent people would realise it was my turn as I was already there. Well mustang flew over and I tried to shoot at it best I could and speedy jumps in the 109 while I am right beside it. Then I was a lil pissed but okay fine I will let it go... once agian he was down in no time and as I was waiting there rounds go buzzing past me. I turn and see flashes from speedy as he is running to that airfield. Now I am no tker.. you can look at my score and see that... but I am not going to sit there and let him shoot at me to get the plane. So I fired back. And as soon as the plane repoped and he knew there was no way he could get to it he kicked me. ~U~Noob_Nut was also in the server and told him shouldnt shoot at me if didnt want to be shot back. So he kick Noob_nut... I came back in server and told him I didnt care if he was an admin to not shoot at people for planes. And he kicked me again. It was extremely childish and does not reflect well on the server at all. I really enjoy this server and would like to continue playing on it. But someone needs to have a talk with speedy. Just because you are an admin does not mean you can use the powers to benefit you. It should be a responisbility to use the admin powers to ensure fair game play for everyone. I realise he does not wear the |RED| tags.. so maybe you share teh server with someone and he belongs to them.. I dont know. I just couldnt let this one go. LOL okay I am done with my novel. Sorry its so long. Just wanted to cover it accurately.
Naar boven
Gast

BerichtGeplaatst: Za Feb 26, 2005 9:32 pm    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

Oh two other things... We hold no ill feelings towards |RED| and would be happy to play with you guys anytime. Our server wont be back up for a few more days and it too will be located in europe. You can visit us at http://universalsoldiers.nrgservers.net . Secondly we are rebuilding our site and forums etc. I am currently working on the forum section right now and was wondering if you could direct me to where you found the additional emoticon packs you use.
Naar boven
|RED|Cheese
ultime poster
ultime poster

BerichtGeplaatst: Za Feb 26, 2005 9:33 pm    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

you sure know how to wright long messages
|RED|SD
Site Admin

BerichtGeplaatst: Za Feb 26, 2005 9:38 pm    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

First we have a |RED| gameserver part for this, but who cares:P

If you can give me a time from when it happend I can look it up for you.

I prefer Central european time Smile
Naar boven
Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht Verstuur mail Bekijk de homepage MSN Messenger
Gast

BerichtGeplaatst: Za Feb 26, 2005 9:43 pm    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

LOL Okay I cant read half of the stuff on here... so I am winging it. So forgive me for the post under guest etc.. my screen name is ~US~Godsgift. I cant log in so I am assuming I have to wait admin authorization. Anyways.. this just happened in the last 45 min or so. I dont knwo what central european time is but I am sure I could figure it out if needed. Oh off topic... is the MKZ clan part of you guys? ~US~ is a mostly DC clan but we do enjoy regular BF for a break.
Naar boven
aZtraL
active poster
active poster

BerichtGeplaatst: Za Feb 26, 2005 9:51 pm    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

ok i dont wanna read all that but i saw it was about eXp.$peedy, and SD have to read it Razz

so if he did something wrong its my fault becuse i sayd to SD that he probably would be a good admin , so if he have given RED a bad light its my fault Embarassed
Speedy
Gast

BerichtGeplaatst: Za Feb 26, 2005 9:53 pm    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

I'm eXp.$peedy.

Mr. God was shooting me while take off at my plane with his gun. When I crashed, he was waiting at the plane spawn place. When I was running to the plane he shot me down to be sure he should have the plane.

And I didn't kick the 'Noob' named player. That was Yuk.

Maybe I should take a screenshot before every kick?
Naar boven
Speedy
Gast

BerichtGeplaatst: Za Feb 26, 2005 9:57 pm    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

Oh btw, I was not the only admin. There was another witness admin who kicked your friend 'Noob'.
Naar boven
|RED|Yukming
ultime poster
ultime poster

BerichtGeplaatst: Za Feb 26, 2005 10:47 pm    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

uh...............
me?
i only kick if...
..TK.
...continouslly basebombing
...continouislly basecamping
...whining whole the time
...people only scolding at me like, well you know

I thought i kicked him cause of baseraping
dont know it exactly so dont take conclusion
out of this 3 sentence
Naar boven
Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht MSN Messenger
aZtraL
active poster
active poster

BerichtGeplaatst: Za Feb 26, 2005 10:52 pm    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

yeah my baby brother u are a perfect admin Laughing
Gast

BerichtGeplaatst: Za Feb 26, 2005 10:55 pm    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

Speedy you may want to make sure of who was shooting you... if you had noticed the mustang base raping axis uncappable you would have realized it wasnt me. But what ever your word vs mine. I dont really expect anything to happen because of this... but couldnt sit back and ignore it either.

~US~Godsgift
(still trying to read.. um dutch is it? Razz )
Naar boven
Gast

BerichtGeplaatst: Za Feb 26, 2005 11:01 pm    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

Reread what you said.. though you meant I shot your plane down speedy. Yes I did shoot you on the ground but only after you started shooting at me. Sorry that my shots were more accurate. Razz Anywas not here to bash or cause problems. I just think Speedy needs to learn proper admin etiquette.
Naar boven
Speedy
Gast

BerichtGeplaatst: Za Feb 26, 2005 11:49 pm    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

Ah well, your word vs mine...

Don't care anymore Wink
See you soon...
Naar boven
|RED|Yukming
ultime poster
ultime poster

BerichtGeplaatst: Zo Feb 27, 2005 6:11 pm    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

aZtraL schreef:
yeah my baby brother u are a perfect admin Laughing

Can u pls shut up aZtral Surprised
always saying that
even when im on your ventrilo server Twisted Evil
Naar boven
Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht MSN Messenger
aZtraL
active poster
active poster

BerichtGeplaatst: Zo Feb 27, 2005 6:58 pm    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

sorry :/
i thought u like it Sad
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Dit forum is gesloten. Het plaatsen of bewerken van berichten of onderwerpen is niet mogelijk   Dit onderwerp is gesloten. Het plaatsen of bewerken van berichten is niet mogelijk    www.redclan.nl Forum Index -> Public Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Ga naar Pagina 1, 2, 3  Volgende
Pagina 1 van 3

Ga naar:  
Je mag nieuwe onderwerpen plaatsen
Je mag reacties plaatsen
Je mag je berichten niet bewerken
Je mag je berichten niet verwijderen
Ja mag niet stemmen in polls