www.redclan.nl Forum Index www.redclan.nl
The forum of THE |RED| CLAN

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistreerRegistreer 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privé berichten te bekijkenLog in om je privé berichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Cry baby's
Ga naar Pagina 1, 2, 3, 4  Volgende

Dit forum is gesloten. Het plaatsen of bewerken van berichten of onderwerpen is niet mogelijk   Dit onderwerp is gesloten. Het plaatsen of bewerken van berichten is niet mogelijk    www.redclan.nl Forum Index -> Public Forum
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
[MSP]Sly034
Gast

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Mrt 15, 2005 6:16 am    Onderwerp: Cry baby's Reageer met quote

So much cry baby's on your serveur... they cry about base camping ... base raping... base bombing... so on and so on Evil or Very Mad . + we always read kick him ... kick this one bla bla bla... I like playing there but so dam tired of cry baby's... + some of your admin have lots of powertrip often they kick for no good reason...

The rules should be evrething alloud except : cheating and team killers for the rest IT A DAM GAME TO HAVE FUN AND DECROMPRESS AFTER A DAY AT WORK NO BODY IS GETTING PHYSICALLY HEURT...

SO IN CONCLUSION STOP CRYING , FIRE IDIOTS ADMIN (ESPECIALLY THE POWERTRIP ONE'S LIKE THE IDIOT THAT KICK ME BECAUSE AS A SNIPER I SHOT HIM IN THE HEAD AND KILLED HIM ASSHOLE) AND HAVE FUN!!!!!
Naar boven
|RED|arrow
ultime poster
ultime poster

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Mrt 15, 2005 8:04 am    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

We dont have problems with filling our server, so we don't need to concider that yet....
And about the admins, I think it isn't so bad...
Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht MSN Messenger
|RED|SD
Site Admin

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Mrt 15, 2005 8:38 am    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

[MSP]Sly034

if you don't have any names and times were what happends, no actions can be taken.

you are to first ones who meantions this so called powertrip, so if you like to be more clearly...
Naar boven
Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht Verstuur mail Bekijk de homepage MSN Messenger
|RED|Striker
ultime poster
ultime poster

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Mrt 15, 2005 9:33 am    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

sjeez, always complaining about admins and kick shit. Why don't only the |RED| guys go admin and that is it, then we don't have any of these pointless discussions Rolling Eyes
|RED| Cmdr Chakotay
ultime poster
ultime poster

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Mrt 15, 2005 11:30 am    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

|RED|Striker schreef:
sjeez, always complaining about admins and kick shit. Why don't only the |RED| guys go admin and that is it, then we don't have any of these pointless discussions Rolling Eyes

Because we are not always there to watch the server 24/7. If we do that, we get people complaining that there are too few admins.
Naar boven
Tiny Pat
active poster
active poster

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Mrt 15, 2005 11:31 am    Onderwerp: Re: Cry baby's Reageer met quote

[MSP]Sly034 schreef:
SO IN CONCLUSION STOP CRYING , FIRE IDIOTS ADMIN (ESPECIALLY THE POWERTRIP ONE'S LIKE THE IDIOT THAT KICK ME BECAUSE AS A SNIPER I SHOT HIM IN THE HEAD AND KILLED HIM ASSHOLE) AND HAVE FUN!!!!!
You should be banned for insulting
an admin.
Naar boven
Bekijk gebruikers profiel Stuur privé bericht
[MSP]Sly034
Gast

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Mrt 15, 2005 3:35 pm    Onderwerp: Cry baby's Reageer met quote

|RED|Striker schreef:

I think you might be on to something Striker meaning I think your right!
Naar boven
[MSP]Sly034
Gast

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Mrt 15, 2005 3:38 pm    Onderwerp: Re: Cry baby's Reageer met quote

Tiny Pat schreef:
[MSP]Sly034 schreef:
You should be banned for insulting
an admin.

What is your problem I did not insult nobody... are you sucking up just to be higer rank admin??? seem's like it dude
Naar boven
|RED|Paus Paul
Site Admin

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Mrt 15, 2005 3:46 pm    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

And still you didn't called a name or something..
|RED|Yukming
ultime poster
ultime poster

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Mrt 15, 2005 5:46 pm    Onderwerp: Reageer met quote

Quote:
So much cry baby's on your serveur... they cry about base camping ... base raping... base bombing... so on and so on Evil or Very Mad . + we always read kick him ... kick this one bla bla bla... I like playing there but so dam tired of cry baby's... + some of your admin have lots of powertrip often they kick for no good reason...

if you type with caps-lock on..im going to use it to
READ THE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT ARE THE RULES SAYING:
NO BASEBOMBING
NO BASECAMPING=RAPING
well. that was first part of story

Quote:

there must be a good reason
maybe the rules should be editted....because

is sniping in enemy base raping or not....

in my opinion. it is....if you cant even stand still for a moment in your base
thats ridiculous
who was the admin and (because of my opinio) where were you sniping
Naar boven
|RED| Cmdr Chakotay
ultime poster
ultime poster

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Mrt 15, 2005 6:34 pm    Onderwerp: Re: Cry baby's Reageer met quote

[MSP]Sly034 schreef:
The rules should be evrething alloud except : cheating and team killers for the rest IT A DAM GAME TO HAVE FUN AND DECROMPRESS AFTER A DAY AT WORK NO BODY IS GETTING PHYSICALLY HEURT...

I think your Caps Lock is stuck. Maybe you should replace your keyboard...
Naar boven
Tiny Pat
active poster
active poster

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Mrt 15, 2005 11:36 pm    Onderwerp: Re: Cry baby's Reageer met quote

|RED| Cmdr Chakotay schreef:
I think your Caps Lock is stuck. Maybe you should replace your keyboard...
Could ad a brain while he's at it. Laughing
Naar boven
Tiny Pat
active poster
active poster

BerichtGeplaatst: Di Mrt 15, 2005 11:38 pm    Onderwerp: Re: Cry baby's Reageer met quote

[MSP]Sly034 schreef:
What is your problem I did not insult nobody... are you sucking up just to be higer rank admin??? seem's like it dude

i leave the sucking up to you and your mama Razz
i'm just to old for that.
Naar boven
[MSP]Sly034
Gast

BerichtGeplaatst: Wo Mrt 16, 2005 2:06 am    Onderwerp: Cry baby's Reageer met quote

|RED|Yukming schreef:
Quote:

if you type with caps-lock on..im going to use it to
READ THE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT ARE THE RULES SAYING:
NO BASEBOMBING
NO BASECAMPING=RAPING
well. that was first part of story

Quote:

there must be a good reason
maybe the rules should be editted....because

is sniping in enemy base raping or not....

in my opinion. it is....if you cant even stand still for a moment in your base
thats ridiculous
who was the admin and (because of my opinio) where were you sniping

1- I was at my base sniping that idiot
2-except for team killers and cheaters we dont need no rules we come to relax after work we got enough rule at work and orders from our bosses we dont need more playing a dam game!
Naar boven
[MSP]Sly034
Gast

BerichtGeplaatst: Wo Mrt 16, 2005 2:08 am    Onderwerp: Re: Cry baby's Reageer met quote

Tiny Pat schreef:
[MSP]Sly034 schreef:

i leave the sucking up to you and your mama Razz
i'm just to old for that.

Me too am too old for this (32) so stop sucking up just to make a good impression...admin does not even intrest me so...
Naar boven
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Dit forum is gesloten. Het plaatsen of bewerken van berichten of onderwerpen is niet mogelijk   Dit onderwerp is gesloten. Het plaatsen of bewerken van berichten is niet mogelijk    www.redclan.nl Forum Index -> Public Forum Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Ga naar Pagina 1, 2, 3, 4  Volgende
Pagina 1 van 4

Ga naar:  
Je mag nieuwe onderwerpen plaatsen
Je mag reacties plaatsen
Je mag je berichten niet bewerken
Je mag je berichten niet verwijderen
Ja mag niet stemmen in polls